On the day of the procedure:
- The patient or responsible party should bring insurance card(s), photo ID, and a payment method for any co-pays or balances.
- The patient or responsible party should review everything listed on the patient chart, including spellings, addresses, and other demographic information.
- A responsible adult must remain at the center with the patient at all times.
- All patients should have a ride home and a responsible adult to care for them that evening.
- If you think you may be ill or pregnant, please call our facility at (727) 859-1034 as soon as possible to speak to the pre-op assessment coordinator.